|Middle Ages Unit
113.3342.C3: The student understands how, as a result of the collapse of the Western Roman Empire, new political, economic, and social systems evolved, creating a new civilization in Western Europe
113.3342.C5 -The student understands causes and effects of European expansion beginning in the 16th century.
113.3342.C4 - The student understands the influence of the European Renaissance and the Reformation eras.
|110.32.B2: Students analyze, make
inferences and draw conclusions about theme and genre in different
cultural, historical, and contemporary contexts and provide evidence
from the text to support their understanding
110.32.B5b: analyze differences in the characters' moral dilemmas in works of fiction across different countries or cultures;
What began the Middle Ages?
2. What effect did the Middle Ages have on Europe?
3. Do you think the Feudal system helped or harmed Europe during the Middle Ages? Why? Why not?
4. why do you think the Black Plague spread so fast?
|1. How is the Middle Ages literature different from current literature?|
2. Using a the scrapbooking website provided, create a scrapbook of what you think the Middle Ages consisted of.
3. Given an important person during the Middle Ages, create a collage about their life with out words.
4. Create a mind map using an the online program given, to show how Feudialism functioned.
5. Treasure Hunt for History
6. Interactive Games
Mind Map Rubric